NEW EDUCATION CENTER
Our community is facing growing waitlists for affordable early education, after school programming and summer learning options.
Your gift will help us enhance learning for kids of all ages.
- Nine (9) new classrooms for infant and toddler education
- Four (4) new classrooms dedicated to after school and summer learning
- A new playground
- Easy access for pick-up and drop-off
- Innovative educational programs for all ages
Expanded Health & Wellness Center
Our current health and wellness spaces are insufficient to address our growing needs.
Your gift will help us keep our community active and healthy.
- Bigger, brighter fitness area
- More studio space, more classes and more equipment
- Larger physical therapy center with easier accessibility
- New classrooms for community health efforts like LIVESTRONG at the YMCA and the Y Diabetes Prevention Program
- Multipurpose space for childhood obesity prevention initiatives
Improved Member Experience
Our facilities need to be upgraded to better serve increasingly active families, seniors and members of all ages.
Your gift will help make every visit to the Y better for our community.
- More convenient parking
- Expanded family locker room
- Expanded Kids’ Club babysitting space
- Improved accessibility for members of all ages
- New fitness and wellness services
The Impact of Your Gift
Moving ahead through late September into early October
Healthy Living Center
- Exterior progress continues at a rapid pace
- Interior walls are opening to new space
- Keep up to date on changes in Locker rooms, Studios and Classes
- Look for email and social media updates
- Access and location adjustments will be posted internally as well
The excitement is building as each passes!